Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Writing Process

Everyone can claim that they are good writers. But, what makes a good writer? In my opinion, a good writer know how to control his or her audiences mood by using persuasive language. I used to love writing in my L2, but I have not write anything in my L1 for a while now, I have no clue where my writing stand. Regardless the type of language we are writing with, it is all about practice that how we improve. However, it could be just my own theory. It is funny, when I write something, I often do a quick brainstorm in my head and then write. My writing process are different compare to others since I gather my idea from my L2 instead of think in my L2. I can move more faster in my L2 because I do not need to translate L1 to L2. It could be how the way I personally progress in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Couple corrections, I used to love to writing in my L1 not L2. Finally I gather my idea from my L2 instead of think in my L1. I typed too faster.

    ReplyDelete